Tuesday 11 October 2011

Here's looking at you, kid.

So, I've always wanted to start a blog but worried I wouldn't have anything interesting to say. I decided I should just go for it and blog about everything that interests me. I wasn't sure how to start so I figured I'd just introduce myself.

My name's Holly and I'm 20 years old from Manchester. I'm a hairdresser and I love everything about hair and beauty. I love rock music and going to gigs and I have a slight obsession with 50's films. I'm a painter and I love reading. I'm also a massive gamer nerd and I'd marry my xbox if it was legal. I'm not a typical hairdresser really! 
I'm going to try to blog about fashion, hair and beauty products and any news I have. I'm hoping that documenting my life will make it seem like it isn't actually as boring as I think it is. 



Thanks for reading, stay tuned!

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment